Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cloth bra pads...the review

I got a free sample of cloth bra pads.  Honestly I cannot remember the brand name, but they're white...and awesome.  I am now washing them and had to switch to disposables temporarily because I ran out.  The cloth are so much better.  They're more comfortable, they do a better job of absorbing the milk, and they're reusable.  I was half afraid when I first looked at them because I was afraid I'd get milk on my bra.  There is no plastic between the cloth and the bra.  However as long as I'm on top of things and change them as soon as I need to I'm okay.  I can even wear them over night without fear of leaking onto my shirt.  I could just use more than 4 pairs of the darn things.

If you get a chance to buy cloth bra pads do it.  They'll save you money and they're better at keeping the moisture away.  Keeping the moisture away leads to happier nipples and happier nipples lead to a happier you.  Though I'd be even happier if they were pretty, but I'm a girl like that.

Here are some places you can get them.

The Green Baby Store
Kelly's Closet
Jillian's Drawers

If you know of any other sources feel free to leave a link in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I had inexpensive ones while I was breast feeding...Gerber, maybe? I never tried disposables; I hate plastic rubbing on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had wool ones when I was at the stage of leaking while nursing. Loved them for the most part. Way more coverage than a disposable and much more comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete