Monday, July 18, 2011

Lily Anna

Before my daughter I didn't realize how awesome being the mother of a girl could be.  Not just because she's a girl.  I had let myself be limited by preconceptions people gave me about having a girl.  Lily is an interesting combination of Greg and I.

She is my animal lover.  Lily loves all animals and thinks you should love them as well.  She also loves tractors and farms.  She's also her father's shadow and wants to be where he is no matter what.  They go fishing together and have gone "hunting" in the yard.  It's absolutely adorable.

She has a love/hate relationship with her little sister right now.  Her brother is her partner or crime most of the time.  Of course as true siblings they don't get along all the time, but she's quick to forgive him when he pisses her off.

She loves to help people clean or plant.  She's my girl girl boy.  She's like me when I was younger, but less inhibited.  Which is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Oh for cute! My middle girl loves to be daddy's little girl as well and loves "hunting" and fishing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily is a lot like I was when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete