Monday, July 25, 2011

My new hobby

I have gotten to the point with Cloth diapering that it's almost a hobby for me.  I'm constantly on the look out for a diaper that the girls might like more.  I love looking at patterns.  I even like washing them.  Which is funny because I hate doing laundry.

As a matter of fact I will talk about it with people who CD and I talk about it with people who don't.  I get excited about Fluff coming in the mail.  I don't care what you use for diapers.  I want to talk about it.  I want to talk about the different styles.  I want to talk about my plans for Ella next summer so she doesn't get a heat rash again.  It's definitely become my new hobby.

I get excited just thinking about cloth diapers.  I really do.  I'm thinking of switching to mama cloth just so I can continue to be excited about that after Ella is finally potty trained.  Either way.  Do you CD?  Is it your new hobby?  Have I lost my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment