Friday, March 25, 2011

Cupcakes and potato salad

I baked one of the batches of cupcakes tonight.  It was not easy.  Thankfully Greg "volunteered" to help me bake the next batch tomorrow as well as frosting them.  I'm considering volunteering him to help with the fish sticks.  I kept trying to figure out how I did this for Dedrick's birthday without any help.  Then I remembered by the time Dedrick had a birthday Lily was almost one year old and so much easier to pawn off on Greg.

I almost made the frosting tonight, but I didn't want to have to worry about refrigerating them.  My fridge isn't that big and it's already full of food.  Yay food!

My Aunt won't be able to make it to the party tomorrow.  My cousin needs to have surgery on his nose so he can actually breathe through it.  Wish him luck?

Either way...she dropped of the present Alesha made for Lily and my potato salad.  I know it's for Lily's birthday party, but it's still my potato salad.  It's the best potato salad.  Apparently it's what she calls a loaded baked potato salad.  As far as I'm concerned it's an orgasm in a bowl.  It's good stuff.

I would post pictures today, but I'm tired and yeah...it's not gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment