Monday, October 24, 2011

Etsy - The Panda Edition

I stole this idea from The Gnome's Mom.


I am looking for ideas on how to redecorate my kitchen and make it more me.  As you may or may not know I have a thing for Pandas.  So, I'm looking to decorate my space in Pandas.


Amanda the Panda Mug made by Art Haus Ceramics.  I'm listing this first because I'm not human until I've had my first cup of coffee.  It's just that important and would be even more pleasant in a cup like this.


I love this picture made by Keep Calm Arsenal.  The simple black and whiteness of pandas is one of the reasons I love them so much.


I could use a few of these sets Panda Bear Magnets made by Crafty Goodies.  They also have a tack board version if you prefer that.


Panda Thumbtacks made by yum yum buttons because I am so forgetful that I need a tack board as well.  It might as well be cute.


Panda Enviro Wraps made by The Straight Stitch for the tree hugger in me.  Just because I want to save the Earth doesn't mean I can't have something cute while I do it.



Salt & pepper shaker set from Come on Haze.  I want a set that's cute enough to where I don't feel the need to hide them away when I'm not using them.


I so very need this spoon rest from fruit fly pie because I am addicted to spoon rests.  I have used dessert plates as a spoon rest when I didn't actually have a real one on hand.  I'm that into them.



This Panda Hoodie by aNGrYGiRL Gear is not a kitchen item, but it's still awesome.  I want it so much.


The only thing I didn't find that I was actually looking for was an apron because I'm a messy baker.  I always get flour on my clothes, but they had a lot of cute Panda prints.  I could always make an apron of my own I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment