Friday, September 16, 2011

BumGenius - Aplix vs Snaps

I meant to do this yesterday, but I'm sure you'll forgive me.  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things where I actually update this thing on a daily basis.

I love my BumGenius diapers.  I really do.  I love the ease, the colors, and the fact they are so easy to get.  Just about every seller I know carries them.  They're not hard to find and very often they're on sale.  Who can beat a combination like that.

I love their snaps.  Their snap diapers are awesome.  I love the double rows of snaps because my daughter has chunky thighs and a skinnier belly.  It requires a custom fit.  So, very often I use up my Snap BGs before my Aplix BGs.  I'll tell you why.

I hate the aplix BG uses.  I hate it with a burning passion.  It is the worst crap I've ever encountered.  The tabs are small and and they wear out fairly quickly.  I'm very not happy about that part.  I don't like how the aplix is a separate part of the diaper.  I much prefer my Happy Heinys for Aplix because it's part of the tab.  The Aplix is not exposed at all and the tabs are much larger. 

So, BumGenius is an awesome brand.  It's a great brand for if you're just starting out, but please save yourself some annoyance and skip the Aplix.  The snaps are so much nicer.

Do you have BGs in your stash?  Have you run across the same problem I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment