Wednesday, September 28, 2011

25 random facts about me

  1. I am an extreme introvert.
  2. I like to read really old books.  Some of them are considered children's books.
  3. I am a huge geek and prefer tech over diamonds.
  4. My favorite color is green.
  5. I used to be a cheerleader, but I wasn't one for very long.  I hated it.
  6. I've always liked to write.
  7. As a teenager I had a teacher make me promise to never stop writing.  This is my attempt to keep that promise.
  8. I originally wanted to have at least 4 children.
  9. I hate carrying my purse around and wouldn't own one if it weren't for the fact I have to take so much stuff with me when I leave the house now.
  10. When it comes down to it my all time favorite actor is Tom Hanks.
  11. After I had my son I didn't want any daughters.  After the birth of my first daughter I wanted the rest of my children to be daughters.
  12. My goal is to try as many kinds of cloth diapers as I possibly can.
  13. I want to tell you how I feel about the diapers I try.
  14. I want to start designing and sewing clothing for children.
  15. I want to concentrate on girl clothing because some of this stuff is just way too complicated/frilly.
  16. My daughter is my inspiration when it comes to my ideas for children's clothing.
  17. I am clumsy.
  18. I have asthma.
  19. I'm absolutely terrified of celebrities.
  20. I have more patience for children than I do adults.
  21. I love gravy way more than I probably should.
  22. I feel the same way about butter.
  23. The best way to serve ribs is covered in BBQ sauce.  You might want to look away while I eat.  It's not going to be pretty.
  24. I love to cook.
  25. I love football.  My favorite team is the Baltimore Ravens.

No comments:

Post a Comment