Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sleep...what's that?

I've been dealing with sleep issues with the youngest.  We only have so many rooms and because of that she's been sharing her room with her older sister.  This causes me to worry about letting her cry even a little.  I worry that she'll wake up Lily.

I need to let her cry sometimes.  She went from a baby that slept through the night to a baby that I can't even put down at night.  She wants to sleep with me and half the time she wants to sleep on me.  I need my sleep back because with three children I can't sleep during the day.

I still feel bad for letting her cry, but she's safe in her crib.  There is nothing in her crib to hurt her.  I will check on her if she were to cry for too long.  I need to get her back to sleeping longer.  I can't keep waking up every two hours like this.  It's driving me crazy.

The amazing part to all of this is honestly Lily can sleep through most things.  It takes a lot to wake her up.  I can let Ella cry and Lily will be fine.

What issues do you have with your sleeping children?  How do you deal with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment